Haaland, Mbappé, Kane... summer transfer talk rising for the stars
Erling Haaland is eyeing a huge pay-day as clubs queue up to sign the Norway international sensation.
Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Manchester City, Chelsea and Juventus. Europe's elite are lining up to sign Erling Haaland, but who will he join? Whoever it is, Haaland is set to command a mammoth contract.
Haaland reportedly wants HUGE deal
Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland wants a contract in the region of £78million (€90m) as speculation intensifies over his future, at least that's according to the Daily Star.
Haaland is a player in demand following his exploits for Bundesliga side Dortmund, linked with the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Manchester City, Chelsea and Juventus.
The report claims Haaland wants a five-year deal worth around £300,000 (€346,000) per week.
Transfer round-up: Kane, Mbappé, Konate...
- Should Kylian Mbappé leave for Madrid, Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain want to replace him with Tottenham star Harry Kane, adds the Star.
- Bild says Chelsea, Liverpool and United are interested in signing RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate. His centre-back partner Dayot Upamecano is set to join Bayern Munich at the end of the season, having been linked with the Premier League's elite.
- Liverpool are preparing a £40m bid for Brighton and Hove Albion defender Ben White, reports Football Insider. Jürgen Klopp is desperate to bolster his injury-hit defence amid a difficult 2020-21 campaign.
- The Daily Mail says United are considering a move for Everton youngster Jarrad Branthwaite. The 18-year-old defender has impressed since joining the Toffees.
- Milan and Inter target Odilon Kossounou – who plays for Club Brugge - is also wanted by Premier League duo Arsenal and Wolves, claims The Sun.
- Calciomercato reports Juventus are eyeing Leicester City winger Timothy Castagne, who arrived from Atalanta at the start of the season.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Orlando City terminate Jonathan Suárez's contract
- BARCELONA Barçagate: Which Barcelona players were affected by the I3 Ventures social media posts?
- SERIE A Pirlo: Juventus haven't given up hope of winning Serie A
- Qatar 2022 Al Thumama stadium nearly ready for FIFA World Cup 2022
- NBA LeBron James talks Lakers' rhythm without Anthony Davis
- NBA Curry on losing to LeBron: Teams remember the past six years and want to beat us bad!