Christian Pulisic included in Chelsea list for Atlético clash
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has received good news from the medical staff regarding the United states international and he makes the trip to Bucharest.
Christian Pulisic missed his tenth Premier League game of the season in last weekend's 1-1 draw with Southampton. The United States international was not in the squad because according to the manager, Thomas Tuchel, he was not fit to play.
Pulisic ready for Champions League tie
Since Tuchel took over the manager job last month at Chelsea, Christian Pulisic has only been included in the starting XI once and it was in the 1-0 win against Barnsley in the FA Cup. The good news is that the United States international has received the green light from the medical staff and he will make the trip to Bucharest.
Chelsea will face Atlético Madrid for the first leg of the round of 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday. This game will be played in Bucharest because of Spain’s ban on arrivals from Britain due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Pulisic has only scored a brace and one assist in all competitions for Chelsea in his sophomore year in London. In the UCL he has made three appearances starting twice and substituted in once for a total of 176 minutes. His only goal in the competition was against Krasnodar back on 28 October 2020 in the group stage.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Orlando City terminate Jonathan Suárez's contract
- BARCELONA Barçagate: Which Barcelona players were affected by the I3 Ventures social media posts?
- SERIE A Pirlo: Juventus haven't given up hope of winning Serie A
- Qatar 2022 Al Thumama stadium nearly ready for FIFA World Cup 2022
- NBA LeBron James talks Lakers' rhythm without Anthony Davis
- NBA Curry on losing to LeBron: Teams remember the past six years and want to beat us bad!