CAF Confederation Cup group stage draw announced
The CAF Confederation Cup group stage draw is complete - Egyptian side Pyramids and Raja Casablanca have landed in the same group.
The group stage draw of CAF Confederation Cup has been carried out with last year's runners-up Pyramids of Egypt set to clash with Raja Casablanca of Morocco, Zambian Nkana F.C., and the winner from Primeiro de Agosto and Namungo FC.
Reigning champions RS Berkane have been drawn in the same group with Algerian JS Kabylie, Coton Sport FC of Cameron, and Zambian NAPSA Stars.
Group stage draw:
Orlando Pirates (South Africa)
ES Setif (Algeria)
Al Ahly Benghazi (Libya)
RS Berkane (Morocco)
JS Kabyile (Algeria)
Coton Sport (Cameroon)
Napsa Stars (Zambia)
Etoile du Sahel (Tunisia) / Young Buffaloes (Eswatini)
ACF Jaraaf (Senegal)
SC Sfaxien (Tunisia)
Salitas (Burkina Faso)
Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
Pyramids FC (Egypt)
Namungo (Tanzania) / Primeiro de Agosto (Angola)
Group stage fixtures are set to be played between 10 March and 28 April, as CAF will then stage the quarter-final draw.
RS Berkane defeated Pyramids of Egypt 1-0 in last year's title decider with the Egyptian side has had one of the most successful runs in the competition winning 9 out of their first 10 games since they made their debut last season.
Te recomendamos en English
- UEFA | EUROPA LEAGUE Europa League 2020/21 round of 16 draw: as it happened
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Henderson out until April after surgery on injury
- NFL NFL: Wilson hasn't demanded trade from Seattle Seahawks, says agent
- NBA NBA: Irving, Harden inspire Brooklyn Nets to eighth win in a row
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: what time is the vote in the House?