USWNT vs Argentina: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how and where to watch the United States face Argentina in the matchday 3 game of the SheBelieves Cup on Thursday 25 February at 01:00 CET.
With two wins from two games, the USWNT are on the cusp of retaining their SheBelieves Cup title as they face Argentina in the final game of the 2021 competition. Only a freak series of results will deprive Vlatko Andonovski's side from another trophy with a win or draw enough to win a fourth SheBelieves Cup.
What time does United States vs Argentina start?
The final 2021 SheBelieves Cup game between the United States and Argentina will be played at Exploria Stadium (Orlando) with a kick-off time off 01:00 CET on Thursday, 25 February 2021.
That's 19:00 ET, 16:00 PT and 24:00 in the UK.
Find out what time USA-Argentina gets underway where you are in the world.
Eyes on the prize! 🏆— U.S. Soccer WNT (@USWNT) February 23, 2021
The #USWNT takes on 🇦🇷 tomorrow in the final game of the 2021 #SheBelievesCup pres. by @Visa. A win or a draw would clinch a fourth #SheBelievesCup title for the 🇺🇸
MORE 👉 https://t.co/83EvQiTIJO pic.twitter.com/iuZLXUacbt
Where can I watch United States vs Argentina?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the USA-Argentina match is available on here.
Portugal: Canal 11
United States: Fox Sports 1, TUDN
United States vs Argentina: AS English live coverage
You can also follow our live text commentary from Orlando here on AS English. We will be building up to the match from an hour before kick-off with a minute-by-minute account as it unfolds.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?
- US News Fact check: can covid-19 vaccines make you magnetic?