Okocha: Ronaldinho copied me and I advise Salah to join Barcelona
Nigeria legend Jay-Jay Okocha spoke of the time when he and Brazilian icon Ronaldinho were teammates at PSG, while he gave current Liverpool star Mohamed Salah a piece of advice.
In an interview with Egyptian TV, former Nigeria star Jay-Jay Okocha, who played for several European clubs, spoke of the time he shared at PSG with Brazilian legend Ronaldinho Gaucho, who was still a youngster back then, noting that the latter would copy some of the dribbles and tricks the Nigerian was famous for.
"Ronaldinho tried to imitate some of my skills and dribbles, he was still a young player before I left for England and he joined Barcelona," Okocha told 'On time sports'.
Okocha: Hossam Hassan and Mido are the best Egyptians I have played against
Okocha also stated that the Liberian George Weah is the best African player of all time as he was an inspiration to all African players following the prizes he won, including the best player in Africa award. When asked about the best Egyptian players he faced as a player, Okocha mentioned Hossam Hassan and Ahmed Hossam Mido as both had great goalscoring and technical abilities.
Okocha advises Salah to join Barcelona
Meanwhile, the Nigerian legend praised the success accomplished by Liverpool's winger Mohamed Salah, describing him as a world-class player, advising him to join Barcelona if he receives an offer from the LaLiga giants to seek a new adventure as he has almost achieved everything with the Reds.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?