The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
The 27-year-old Buenos Aires born model made some interesting domestic revelations in an interview with Italian weekly publication 'Sportweek'.
Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport's Sportweek magazine Georgina Rodríguez revealed a series of domestic secrets relating to the Turin home she shares with the Portuguese striker and their four children.
"Cristiano is an excellent father and I could not dream of having a better partner but he doesn't cook. After a busy day he deserves a fine meal prepared with love and care and although we have a chef, sometimes I prepare dinner".
Despite his shortcomings in the kitchen, Georgina also revealed that the Juve striker is incapable of changing a light-bulb. "It's an impossible task as our ceilings are so high. If you were Cristiano Ronaldo would you embark on changing a bulb six meters from the floor? of course not. I look after these matters. I enjoy looking after things at home and ensuring the welfare of the family", she added.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win