The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
The 27-year-old Buenos Aires born model made some interesting domestic revelations in an interview with Italian weekly publication 'Sportweek'.
Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport's Sportweek magazine Georgina Rodríguez revealed a series of domestic secrets relating to the Turin home she shares with the Portuguese striker and their four children.
"Cristiano is an excellent father and I could not dream of having a better partner but he doesn't cook. After a busy day he deserves a fine meal prepared with love and care and although we have a chef, sometimes I prepare dinner".
Despite his shortcomings in the kitchen, Georgina also revealed that the Juve striker is incapable of changing a light-bulb. "It's an impossible task as our ceilings are so high. If you were Cristiano Ronaldo would you embark on changing a bulb six meters from the floor? of course not. I look after these matters. I enjoy looking after things at home and ensuring the welfare of the family", she added.
Te recomendamos en English
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes
- Real Madrid Zidane says Real Madrid want Champions League and LaLiga
- Tax Day Will the 2021 tax deadline be extended again?
- MLB MLB round-up: Dream start to MLB career continues for Baddoo, Giolioto-Bieber will be one to watch for years
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK When are the remaining stimulus check and 'plus-up' payments arriving?
- American Rescue Plan When will child tax credit be sent?