Al Hilal could let go of Gomis to land Besiktas' Larin
Al Hilal are looking to reinforce their front line by landing Besiktas forward Cyle Larin, which may see them let go of their marksman Bafétimbi Gomis.
Following the signing of Saudi striker Abdullah Al-Hamdan from Al Shabab in the last winter transfer window, Al Hilal are still seeking to boost their attacking force by signing Besiktas forward Cyle Larin, although the team's current squad comprises four strikers, including the French goal machine Bafétimbi Gomis and the Argentine Luciano Vietto.
According to the Turkish news outlet "Time Turk", "Al Zaeem" officials led by club president Fahad Bin Nafel are setting their eyes on signing Larin by the end of the current season.
The report suggested the Saudi giants are preparing a 10-million-euro bid to persuade the Turkish club to let go of their attacker.
Signing Larin may see Gomis out of the club
Laren, who has been involved in 20 Besiktas goals in 30 games this season, scoring 16 and setting up other four, has a contract with the Turkish outfit that runs until the end of the 2021-2022 season, with speculation suggesting that landing Larin's signature would mean the departure of the 35-year old Gomis, whose contract with Al Hilal also expires in 2022.
Al Hilal are currently second in the Saudi Pro League table with 42 points, three points behind leaders Al Shabab.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?