Official: RFEF confirm fans can not attend Copa del Rey final
The RFEF have issued a statement confirming that there will be no fans in attendance at the upcoming Copa del Rey final in Seville.
The RFEF have confirmed in a statement on Thursday that there will be no fans in attendance for the Copa del Rey final that will be played between Athletic Club and Real Sociedad on April 3.
The Spanish Football Federation postponed the 2019/20 Copa del Rey final due to the coronavirus pandemic, with the aim of permitting both sets of fans to attend when restrictions eased in the Iberian Peninsula. However, on Thursday, a decision was made for the match to be played behind closed doors following the recommendation of Spanish health authorities.
The official statement by the Federation confirmed: "The current epidemic situation and the established measures within Andalusia make it unfeasible for fans not residing in the province to attend the match."
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 Can I still file my taxes on Monday 17 May?
- INTERNATIONAL Mancini extends Italy deal until after 2026 World Cup
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer still unsure of Juan Mata's future at Manchester United
- BELGIUM Martínez: Hazard's condition the best he's had for a long time
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks with Raúl
- NBA What did Lebron James say about the NBA Play-in?