Chelsea eye Lukaku return as back-up plan for Haaland
Chelsea are considering a bid to sign Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku if they miss out on Erling Haaland.
Romelu Lukaku is Chelsea's back-up plan if they cannot land Erling Haaland.
Haaland is being circled by several top clubs including Chelsea, along with Manchester City and Real Madrid.
The Borussia Dortmund talent will demand a significant transfer fee which the Blues may be able to afford.
Lukaku Chelsea's plan B
Chelsea have turned their attention to their former striker Romelu Lukaku as they look to bolster their forward options.
The Telegraph reports that Haaland still remains top priority but Inter forward Lukaku is being heavily considered.
The Manchester Evening News are also reporting City are interested in Lukaku as both clubs prepare to miss out on Haaland.
Inter have indicated that Lukaku, who was at Chelsea from 2011 to 2014 but spent spells on loan at West Brom and Everton, is not for sale.
- Marca's front page discusses Real Madrid setting Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe as their transfer priorities amid a major reconstruction whilst reinforcing a Cristiano Ronaldo return is not part of their plans.
- ESPN claim Borussia Dortmund have set a €180m valuation on Haaland, as numerous clubs circle for the Norwegian forward's services.
- Manchester United are considering offering Jesse Lingard a new deal following his exceptional form on loan at West Ham United, according to The Sun.
- AS is reporting that Manchester United have also made an approach to sign Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente for £68.5m.
- Turkish outlet Ajansspor reports that Fenerbahce have contacted ex-Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri about potentially taking up their head coach role.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?