Pagliuca expects Donnarumma to stay at AC Milan
Gianluigi Donnarumma has not yet agreed new terms with AC Milan, but Gianluca Pagliuca believes the 22-year-old will remain at San Siro.
Former Italy goalkeeper Gianluca Pagliuca expects Gianluigi Donnarumma to sign a new deal and remain with AC Milan.
Chelsea eyeing Donnarumma
Donnarumma is out of contract at the end of the season and is yet to agree terms to extend his stay with the Rossoneri. Chelsea are among the clubs to be linked with the 22-year-old Italy international, who has made over 200 appearances for Serie A giants Milan since making his debut in 2015. But ex-Inter keeper Pagliuca does not believe Donnarumma is coming towards the end of his time at San Siro.
He told Stats Perform News: "I think he will stay at Milan, finding a solution in between. The club offers €8million, he wants €12m. They will find an agreement at €9m or €10m. It's loads of money. Earning €9m, €10m or €11m is the same thing, it does not change a lot with €1m more. It can change if you go from €500,000 to €2m. There is not a big difference if it's €9m, €10m or €11m. If I have played a few years after, maybe I would have earned this amount of money. However, I cannot complain. He would like to stay at Milan earning a lot. The agent [Mino Raiola] - who is a good one - will try to get the best salary."
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?