Dates set for 2022 Africa Cup of Nations finals
Next year’s re-arranged Africa Cup of Nations finals will be played in Cameroon from 9 January-6 February 2022 the Confederation of African football have confirmed.
Next year’s re-arranged Africa Cup of Nations finals will be played in Cameroon from Jan. 9-Feb. 6, the Confederation of African football said on Thursday.
The finals were postponed from this year because of the covid-19 pandemic.
The teams that have qualified are Cameroon (hosts), Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde Islands, Comoros Islands, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
The 24th and final place will be decided in June between Benin and Sierra Leone.
The draw for the finals will be held on June 25, CAF added, but did not give a venue.
Te recomendamos en English
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid Mount on Chelsea win over Real Madrid: We should've had five!
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's boxing record?
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather's boxing record?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES US supports waiving vaccine patents: what does it mean and how will it affect the pandemic?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: when will the monthly payments begin?