Barcelona eye Lukaku as Cristiano Ronaldo commits to Juventus
Romelu Lukaku has been linked with Real Madrid and Chelsea but Barcelona have emerged as a potential suitor for the in-form Inter Milan striker.
Romelu Lukaku has starred for Inter since arriving from Manchester United in 2019, spearheading Inter's quest for a first Serie A title since 2009-10 with Antonio Conte's side clear atop the table.
His exploits, however, have not gone unnoticed in Europe with Barcelona apparently keen to bring the Belgium international to Camp Nou.
Lukaka has no intention of leaving Inter
Lukaku is flattered by Barcelona's interest but is not looking to leave the Nerazzurri, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Lukaku has been linked with Barça, Real Madrid and former club Chelsea following his exploits for Inter, who are closing in on the Scudetto.
But Lukaku is happy at Inter, with the Belgium international only possibly leaving San Siro should the Italian powerhouse seek to raise funds.
Ronaldo staying at Juventus
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more Serie A goals than any other player since he made his debut in the competition (76).— Squawka Football (@Squawka) April 3, 2021
No other Juventus player has scored more than 20 in that time. 🤯 pic.twitter.com/3oFk3g3EQg
- Tuttosport reports Cristiano Ronaldo wants to see out his Juventus contract, which runs until June 2022. Ronaldo has been tipped to leave Turin, where Juve are struggling under Andrea Pirlo this season. Former clubs Madrid and United have emerged as possible destinations, as well as Paris Saint-Germain. However, Ronaldo is keen to continue at the club, should they qualify for the Champions League.
- PSG star Kylian Mbappé remains a priority signing for Madrid, claims Diario AS. Mbappe has been a long-term target in the Spanish capital, though the economic fallout following the coronavirus pandemic appears to have derailed Madrid's pursuit. But Los Blancos – also linked with in-demand Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland – are still determined to prise Mbappe from Paris.
- Record reports United are ready to make a move for Sporting CP star Nuno Mendes, who has also been linked with Manchester City and Liverpool. United could reportedly use Alex Telles in a deal to sign the Portuguese full-back.
- Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli is eyeing a new deal amid interest from Barça and Chelsea, according to Calciomercato. Romagnoli is contracted to the Rossoneri until 2022. Barça's reported pursuit comes as they eye the likes of Bayern Munich star David Alaba, City duo Eric Garcia and Sergio Agüero, Lyon forward Memphis Depay and Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.
Te recomendamos en English
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic makes USMNT Champions League history
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Modric hails Mbappé: Great players are always welcome at Madrid
- NBA Nuggets Murray could miss rest of the season after ACL injury
- NFL Three time Super Bowl champ Edelman retires