When is the Champions League semi-final draw?
The final of the 2020/21 Champions League will take place in Instanbul, after the semi-finals featuring Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester City and PSG.
The final of this year’s Champions League will take place in Instanbul in May but before that, there are the semi-finals to get through. Paris-Saint Germain and Chelsea are already through to the semi-finals where they will be joined by Real Madrid who beat Liverpool, and Manchester City who came back to defeat Borussia Dortmund, in the quarter final ties earlier this evening.
No semi-final draw
The semi-finals will be played over two legs at the end of this month and the start of May. So when is the draw? The simple answer to that is that there isn’t going to be one. The semi-final pairings were already determined during the draw for the quarter finals in Nyon on 19 March.
In last month’s draw, it was established that the winners of QF3 (Bayern Munich v PSG) will face the winners of QF1 (Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund) in the semi-finals. The winners of QF4 (Real Madrid v Liverpool) will face the winners of QF2 (Porto v Chelsea).
That means the semi-finals are as follows:
PSG vs Manchester City
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Champions League Semi-final dates
Real Madrid vs Chelsea: Tuesday April 27 or Wednesday April 28
Chelsea vs Real Madrid: Tuesday May 4 or Wednesday May 5
PSG vs Manchester City: Tuesday April 27 or Wednesday April 28
Manchester City vs PSG: Tuesday May 4 or Wednesday May 5
The dates for the games will be confirmed by UEFA on Thursday 15 April.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?