Ibrahimovic renews contract with AC Milan
Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will play for Milan in his 40s after extending his stay with the Rossoneri.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has signed a new one-year contract with Serie A giants AC Milan. The 39-year-old striker rejoined the Rossoneri on a free transfer in December 2019 until the end of the season, with the option of extending his stay.
Another year in Milan for Ibra
Ibrahimovic put pen to paper to remain at San Siro for the current campaign and the evergreen frontman has now agreed terms for another 12 months. The Swedish striker has scored 17 goals in all competitions in an injury-hit season, finding the back of the net 15 times in 17 Serie A matches.
Ibrahimovic had made no secret of his desire to stay at Milan and the club confirmed a deal has been agreed on Thursday.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Pochettino hopeful of having Neymar available for Coupe de France final
- BARCELONA Barcelona secure 500 million euro loan from Goldman Sachs
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit 2021: is there a maximum number of children who can receive payments?
- Champions League Manchester City to pay fans' travel costs for Champions League final
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Fulham: live
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Barcelona's Champions League win boosts women's football in Spain