Sources: NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay Packers
Sources say the reigning NFL MVP does not want to return to the Green Bay. Rodgers would be the first MVP to be traded a year after winning the award
Shocking reports out of Green Bay have the NFL’s reigning MVP could starting the season under center not dressed in Green and Yellow.
Rodgers could have his days numbered in GB
Aaron Rodgers has grown been growing increasingly frustrated with the Packers organization dating back to last years draft. The Green Bay QB was not informed that the front office were in the process of trading up in the 2020 draft to select a quarterback.
Having been in the same situation coming out of college when Brett Favre was the quarterback in the frozen tundra, perhaps Rodgers took the drafting of Jordan Love as a red flag that his days are numbered at Lambeau Field.
Rodgers could be the first MVP traded after winning the award
An NFL MVP has never been traded the season after winning the award. The Packers are adamant that they have no intention of trading the 37 year old.
"As we've stated since the season ended, we are committed to Aaron in 2021 and beyond," Gutekunst told ESPN. "Aaron has been a vital part of our success and we look forward to competing for another championship with him leading our team."
Sources told ESPN the 49ers inquired about Rodgers’s availability last night, and the LA Rams had hoped to make a deal for Aaron before eventually settling for Matthew Stafford.
While a few teams have asked about Rodgers there has yet to be a formal offer on the table for the former Super Bowl Champion.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA 76ers vs Pacers live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?