Westbrook moves level with Hall of Famer Robertson
Russell Westbrook moved level with Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson thanks to his latest triple-double for the Washington Wizards.
Russell Westbrook equalled Oscar Robertson's NBA record after posting his 181st career triple-double.
Westbrook moved level with Hall of Famer Robertson thanks to his latest triple-double for the Washington Wizards on Saturday.
Tied Robertson with Beal assist
Former MVP Westbrook tied Robertson with an assist to star team-mate Bradley Beal in the third quarter of the matchup against the Indiana Pacers.
Westbrook has been averaging 21.8 points, a career-best 11.4 rebounds and career-best 11.4 assists per game in 2020-21 – the fourth season in his career that he has averaged a triple-double.
TRIPLE-DOUBLE NUMBER 181— NBA (@NBA) May 9, 2021
Russell Westbrook is now tied with Oscar Robertson for the most triple-doubles in NBA history! pic.twitter.com/Vc1M8bY6Uc
Entering Saturday's game, Westbrook has been leading the league in assists per game, total assists (685) and assist rate (48.0).
Te recomendamos en English
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK When could there be a new stimulus payment according to the experts?
- BARCELONA Official: Depay signs for Barcelona until June 2023
- FOOTBALL Kevin De Bruyne not too concerned by eye injury
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Mann 'not surprised' after taking Clippers to first Conference Final
- MLB Ohtani goes into Home Run Derby mode with two homers
- Euro 2020 Giroud makes history by gaining 100th cap for France