Al Nassr sign Guangzhou's Talisca
Saudi pro league outfit announced the signing of Brazilian midfielder Anderson Talisca to join their ranks of the upcoming season.
Saudi Pro League side Al Nassr finalized the signing of Guangzhou Evergrande's Brazilian midfielder Anderson Talisca who will be part of "Al Alamy" squad as of next season after a fierce battle with their rivals Al Hilal to secure the player's services.
The club announced the new signing via their official Twitter account posting a video of the 27-year-old player who penned a three-year contract while holding Al Nassr's shirt to inform the club's fans of the news.
Saudi reports confirmed that the Talisca's signing has been fully funded by Emir Khaled Bin Fahed, one of the club's main sponsors.
The Brazilian midfielder career
Talisca started his career at Brazilian side Esporte Clube Bahia then he moved to Europe where he represented Portuguese club Benfica, and Turkey's Besiktas before joining China's Guangzhou Evergrande in 2018 that sold him to Al Nassr a year before the expiration of his contract.
Following a stuttering start to the current Saudi pro league campaign, Al Nassr currently sit in fifth place of the standings on 42 points with three matchdays remaining, whereas Al Hilal remain leaders with 52 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?