Al Nassr sign Guangzhou's Talisca
Saudi pro league outfit announced the signing of Brazilian midfielder Anderson Talisca to join their ranks of the upcoming season.
Saudi Pro League side Al Nassr finalized the signing of Guangzhou Evergrande's Brazilian midfielder Anderson Talisca who will be part of "Al Alamy" squad as of next season after a fierce battle with their rivals Al Hilal to secure the player's services.
The club announced the new signing via their official Twitter account posting a video of the 27-year-old player who penned a three-year contract while holding Al Nassr's shirt to inform the club's fans of the news.
Saudi reports confirmed that the Talisca's signing has been fully funded by Emir Khaled Bin Fahed, one of the club's main sponsors.
The Brazilian midfielder career
Talisca started his career at Brazilian side Esporte Clube Bahia then he moved to Europe where he represented Portuguese club Benfica, and Turkey's Besiktas before joining China's Guangzhou Evergrande in 2018 that sold him to Al Nassr a year before the expiration of his contract.
Following a stuttering start to the current Saudi pro league campaign, Al Nassr currently sit in fifth place of the standings on 42 points with three matchdays remaining, whereas Al Hilal remain leaders with 52 points.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 France vs Germany: Benzema and Griezmann get green light
- US News Where did Flag Day originate?
- International News What did Biden say at the G7 summit?
- US News Why is Flag Day celebrated?
- Coronavirus Can US citizens get an EU digital vaccine passport?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Spain vs Sweden: Luis Enrique has a decent team, box to box