CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2021
Chelsea's Havertz: "I don't give a fuck about that!"
Chelsea's Kai Havertz could not contain himself as he was interviewed live on television pitchside. But he had a pretty good reason for swearing in front of the watching millions.
Havertz 'doesn't give a fuck!'
When the reporter asked the German midfielder about his goal - the only one of the match - potentially paying back the club for making him the most expensive player signed in their history, he responded quickly and passionately.
Q: ‘You were Chelsea’s most expensive signing, surely you’ve repaid that now?’— amadí (@amadoit__) May 29, 2021
Havertz: ‘I couldn’t give a fuck we just won the Champions League.’
“To be honest right now I couldn’t give a fuck about that. I just won the fucking Champions League.”
The reporter was quick to apologise to viewers for the 'fruity language' used, but if anyone was offended by that, especially a guy not speaking in his native tongue...
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United