UEFA modify the design of the patches on Champions League shirts: here is Real Madrid's
The illustration of the iconic trophy has been changed to one of the Champions League ball with the number of titles won featured in the centre.
UEFA have updated the design of the patches which clubs who have won the Champions League wear on their shirts ahead of the next edition of the tournament.
The old design was an oval patch with a line illustration of the Champions League trophy along with the number of times the club has own the competition in the centre. The new design is circular and features the iconic, Champions League ball with its star motif and the number of tournaments won in the middle.
The old Respect slogan has also been replaced with a new logo featuring UEFA's Foundation for Children.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win