Barcelona improve offer to sign Depay
According to Fabrizio Romano, the Dutchman has reportedly been offered a new contract by the Catalan giants. The deal, if agreed, would be for three seasons, until 2024.
Gini Wijnaldum's decision to leave Barcelona for PSG has accelerated negotiations for Memphis Depay at the Camp Nou offices. So much so that, as reported by Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano, the Catalan giants have even made a new offer to the Dutch striker. Right now, one of the fears is that the deal could fall through, as it did with the midfielder.
This new attempt by Barça to sign Depay would be on a three-year contract. Therefore, if an agreement is reached, the Dutch international would sign until the summer of 2024. An improvement on the previous offer, and even closer to the demands of the player who still plays for Lyon. The former Manchester United player's deal runs until 30 June 2021.
Juventus in for Depay
Italian outlet Corriere dello Sport reports that Juventus are another competitor for Depay's signature. Amid all the transfer talk, he continues to score for the Netherlands before the start of the European Championship this week. Three goals in the last two games has the 27-year-old heading into the tournament all guns blazing.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?
- US News Fact check: can covid-19 vaccines make you magnetic?