Official: PSG sign Wijnaldum
The Liverpool midfielder passed his medical yesterday and has signed with the Ligue 1 outfit until 2024. He will earn €10 million per season.
PSG have signed Dutch midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum. The Liverpool player (he will be released on 31 June) has signed a deal until 2024, becoming the first of many signings that President Al-Khelaifi wants to make during the summer transfer window.
Wijnaldum underwent a medical in Paris yesterday, accompanied by a delegation from the Dutch national team. The 30-year-old, who was also a target for Barcelona, has finally decided to sign for PSG. The French club offered him a salary of €10 million net per season and this has been decisive in tipping the balance in their favour.
Donnarumma on PSG's radar
Wijnaldum is PSG's first signing this summer, but won't be their last. In the next few days, the club could land AC Milan shot-stopper Donnarumma, who has already said yes to joining. There are still a few details left to be completed to secure his signature. Wijnaldum will play the European Championship with the Netherlands before joining Pochettino's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?
- US News Fact check: can covid-19 vaccines make you magnetic?