Barcelona launch daring new kit...and the internet reacts
FC Barcelona president Joan Laporta oversaw the Camp Nou launch of the 2021/22 season home kit with the unveiling drawing a barrage of online comments.
FC Barcelona launched their new 2021/22 home kit (manufactured by Nike) at Camp Nou last night with the new jersey and the daring half and half shorts leaving no-one indifferent.
The Oregon based sportswear giant claim that the new FC Barcelona home kit brings "a fresh perspective to Blaugrana identity, featuring a design with a re-imagined stripe layout and material made of 100 percent recycled polyester fabric".
Barça kit social media reaction
Internet users were far from shy in making the feelings clear about the shirt with those praising the effort drowned out be detractors with some of the comments ranging from: "what joker designed this?", "was this designed by a 5-year-old?", "the worst ever" and "one of the ugliest efforts in some time".
Who ever approved this nonsense is not well upstairs, this should be a training kit— Rhulani Zulwini (@Antony_MA86) June 16, 2021
The new kit gets a limited release on 16 June before going on general sale globally on 21 June.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United