Rashford appears to confirm Sancho's Man United switch
Is Jadon Sancho to Manchester United a done deal? According to Marcus Rashford, it is.
Sancho has long been linked with a move to United and the Premier League giants are reportedly nearing a deal to sign the England international.
After failing to prise Sancho from Dortmund at the start of 2020-21, United are believed to be on the cusp of finally landing the 21-year-old.
Rashford – on England duty with Sancho at Euro 2020 – seemingly confirmed the proposed transfer on Twitter.
Yes x— Marcus Rashford MBE (@MarcusRashford) June 29, 2021
Rashford tweet on Sancho transfer
After a Twitter user wrote "Announce Sancho, Marcus", Rashford replied: "Yes x".
Sancho provided eight goals and 11 assists in 26 Bundesliga games, and was the division's fifth most successful chance creator, carving out 67 opportunities.
The former Manchester City sensation ended the 2020-21 season with 16 goals across all competitions as Dortmund finished third in the Bundesliga and reached the Champions League quarter-finals.
Sancho also scored twice in Dortmund's 4-1 DFB-Pokal triumph over RB Leipzig, while supplying an assist for Erling Haaland in the final.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother