Manchester United secure Sancho signature
The Borussia Dortmund and England international is heading to Old Trafford after a 90 million euro fee was agreed for the winger's signature.
Manchester United have finally got their man after an agreement was reached with Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday that will see Jadon Sancho move to Old Trafford.
A fee of 90 million euro has reportedly been paid to the German club for the player and once the player's medical has been completed, both sides will confirm the switch. Local German outlet Bild were the first to report news of the deal reaching completion.
Sancho is currently on England duty at Euro 2020 but has been used sparingly by coach Gareth Southgate with the 21-year-old making a brief appearance at the end of the 1-0 win over Czech Republic at Wembley.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys