Chris Paul shines as the Phoenix Suns eliminate the LA Clippers
The Phoenix Suns advance to the NBA Finals as they beat the LA Clippers 130 to 103 at the STAPLES Center. They await the winner of the Hawks vs Bucks.
There will be no game 7 between the Suns and the Clippers. Game 6 was dominated by Phoenix who led by more than 20 points in the 3rd quarter and ended the game 130 to 103. Reaching their first NBA Finals since 1993.
In addition, Chris Paul's career, which has a long list of teams where he failed to win an NBA Finals, now has a real opportunity to win it with the Suns. He now has a historic playoff game, and this is the best moment to win the title. Both finalists of the Eastern Conference Finals come to this NBA Finals significantly diminish because of the absence of their star players.
Game six over now the finals
Paul finished the game with 41 points, while Devin Booker had 22 points on 10-of-26 shooting for the Suns. The Suns team shot 56.4% from the field and more than 50% from the 3-point range, making 17 of 31.
The Clippers, who had to battle the series without their star Kawhi Leonard, had in Paul George, their franchise player. Tonight George had 21 points with 2 assists and 9 rebounds, unfortunately this was not enough. The Clippers were always down in the series, just as they did on the last two series, but they were not possible to turn it around this time.
The Suns will now face the winner of the series between the Milwaukee Bucks and the Atlanta Hawks. Neither Giannis Antetokounmpo for the Bucks nor Trae Young for the Hawks will be available for the first game of the finals due to injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid