When and where is the final for the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2021?
The 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup will take place at 11 different stadiums throughout the United States with the tournament getting underway on 10 July.
Sixteen sides will have their eyes on lifting the CONCACAF Gold Cup trophy on 1 August with the biggest prize in North and Central American soccer on the line.
Perennial favourites Mexico and the USA are the sides to beat with the top two teams from each of the four groups of four advancing to the quarter-final stage.
Full list of cities where the Gold Cup will take place:
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the DRV PNK Stadium
- Arlington, Texas at the AT&T Stadium
- Austin, Texas at the Q2 Stadium
- Dallas, Texas at the Cotton Ball Stadium
- Frisco, Texas at the Toyota Stadium
- Glendale, Arizona at the State Farm Stadium
- Houston, Texas at the NRG Stadium
- Kansas City, Kansas at Children's Mercy Park
- Las Vegas, Nevada at the Allegiant Stadium
- Orlando, Florida at the Exploria Stadium
The semi-finals will take place at both the Q2 Stadium in Austin and the NRG Stadium in Houston.
Where will the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup final be held?
The 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup final will take place at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. The 60,000-capacity ground is home to NFL side Las Vegas Raiders and college football team Las Vegas Rebels.
All match tickets for the August 1st final were snapped up in just less than 90 minutes, with a full house guaranteed for the showpiece game.
VAR (Video Assistant Referee) will be used for the first time at the Gold Cup as Mexico will set out to defend their title.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?