Balotelli completes move to Adana Demirspor
Ambitious Adana Demirspor, now in the Turkish Super Lig, have announced the signing of Mario Balotelli.
Mario Balotelli has completed a move to Turkish Super Lig side Adana Demirspor.
The 30-year-old striker spent 2020-21 with Monza in Serie B, where he scored six goals in 14 league appearances.
Turkish top flight for Balotelli
The former Manchester City forward has now joined the ambitious side from Adana, who secured promotion to Turkey's top flight last season. The news was announced via a video released through the club's Twitter account.
Balotelli has now been signed to five different clubs since 2019, having spent three years with Nice after leaving Liverpool on a permanent deal in 2016.
The 36-cap Italy international will link up with former Napoli midfielder Gokhan Inler and ex-Montpellier star Younes Belhanda at the New Adana Stadium.
Balotelli was a three-time Serie A winner with Inter and was part of Jose Mourinho's treble-winning squad in 2009-10.
He then joined City, winning the FA Cup in 2010-11 and the Premier League title in 2011-12, before signing for Milan.
A single-season return to England with Liverpool came in 2014-15 before he went back to the Rossoneri on loan, after which he moved to Ligue 1.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future