Chelsea join the queue for Sevilla centre-back Jules Koundé
Reports in England claim that Thomas Tuchel has the Sevilla defender and Eduardo Camavinga as Chelsea's key objectives this summer.
There is a buzz around Sevilla with rumours of who might be bought and sold during the transfer window although as of the moment, there has been nothing concrete in the way of operations in either direction. As for Jules Koundé, the player in the Sevilla squad with the most suitors, the club is hoping to cash in on the talented 22-year-old to raise capital for the reinforcements that Julen Lopetegui hopes to make ahead of the new campaign.
Interest from Spurs and Chelsea
Koundé is keen to take a step up in his career, and not just in terms of earning higher wages - the French centre-back's priority is his progression as a player. That is something which Tottenham, the club which has come closest to tabling an offer, cannot really guarantee him. But it looks like things are changing with Chelsea entering the chase to sign Koundé.
Media reports in England claim that Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is eager to rejuvenate his squad by signing two young French players - Koundé and Camavinga. Chelsea certainly would tick all of the boxes for Koundé in terms of his sporting expectations. We will see if they present an offer which satisfies Sevilla...
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: fight card, TV & how to watch online
- OTHER SPORTS Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: how much does the winner make?
- NFL Stafford give Rams slight edge in blockbuster Bucs clash
- NBA Clippers chief unsure if Kawhi Leonard will play this season
- NBA NBA denies Warriors star Wiggins' request for covid-19 vaccination exemption