Hakimi makes Paris Saint-Germain debut in 4-0 friendly win
Achraf Hakimi made his first appearance, albeit an uncompetitive one, for Paris Saint-Germain in a 4-0 thrashing of Le Mans on Wednesday afternoon.
Mauro Icardi opened the scoring and Achraf Hakimi started as Paris Saint-Germain got their pre-season up and running with a 4-0 win over Le Mans on Wednesday.
Full-back Hakimi, signed from Inter Milan after he helped the Nerazzurri win Serie A last season, was handed his first, unofficial start for PSG in the training ground friendly. The former Real Madrid youngster teed up PSG's second goal, squaring for Ismael Gharbi to sweep home from the centre of the area.
Mauricio Pochettino's team had gone ahead in the 12th minute against their second-tier opposition, with Icardi on hand to head home after the Le Mans goalkeeper had parried Julian Draxler's cross into his path.
Icardi scored 20 goals in his first season at PSG, on loan from Inter, but failed to replicate that level of performance last season, netting just 13 times. Bandiougou Fadiga replaced Icardi at half-time, and his 87th-minute strike made it 3-0 before fellow substitute Xavi Simons rounded off the scoring.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game