Bucks star Giannis explains early court walk-off in Game 3 and Game 4 against Suns
Giannis Antetokounmpo answered questions about his curious walk off in Game 3 and Game 4 of the NBA final against the Suns, and Bucks fans will love his hilarious response.
After two straight defeats in Phoenix against the Suns, the Milwaukee Bucks won Games 3 and 4 on home soil to draw the series level at 2-2 going into Game 5 of the NBA finals on Saturday.
Having returned from injury in Game 1, star man Giannis Antetokounmpo was of course instrumental to the Buck’s comeback, netting 41 points and 26 points in Game 3 and 4, respectively.
In both of those games, Giannis left the court after three-and-a-half minutes then returned shortly after, leaving many fans asking why.
After the Buck’s 109-103 victory in Game 4 on Wednesday, Giannis explained the reason for his curious walk off in Game 3 and Game 4, allaying Bucks fans' concerns that it could be related.
"I went to take a tinkle and came back." 😂— ESPN (@espn) July 15, 2021
—Giannis on leaving early in the first quarter in Games 3 and 4 pic.twitter.com/lChrvXy5ZS
Giannis: "I went to take a tinkle"
“How do you guys say politely?” Antetokounmpo said. “I went to take a tinkle. A tinkle? Yeah, yeah. I went to take a tinkle and came back. That’s it? That’s polite, right? Tinkle is polite, yeah.”
The polite-spoken Greek power forward will once again leave his manners on the side of the court in Game 5 on Saturday night, as the Bucks, playing in their third NBA final and first since 1974, look to take the lead in the series for the first time when they travel back to Phoenix.
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass