Manchester City willing to pay €150 million for Harry Kane
Manchester City are ready to launch their biggest offer yet to sign Tottenham striker Harry Kane.
Harry Kane remains a Tottenham player with the new Premier League season set to commence.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has declared their interest in signing the England international. The situation has been at a standstill and remains unresolved.
City ready to up Kane bid
Manchester City are willing to pay €150m (£127m) for Harry Kane as they try to convince Tottenham to sell their captain, claims The Guardian via Fabrizio Romano.
Spurs have reiterated Kane is not for sale this off-season despite the forward's reported request to leave late last season.
Tottenham turned down a €117m (£100m) bid previously, which is the same amount City spent to sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa.
- AS have reported that Paris Saint-Germain will look to sign Cristiano Ronaldo in 2022 as a replacement given the anticipated exit of Kylian Mbappe, whose contract expires next year. Mbappe is a long-time target for Real Madrid.
- Tottenham have ramped up their bid to sign Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic, amid interest from Atlético Madrid claims Sky Sport Italia. Spurs will offer €60m (£51m) including bonuses.
- Corriere dello Sport reports that Barcelona are shopping around Philippe Coutinho, who has been offered to Lazio, Milan and Inter.
- Tammy Abraham remains unconvinced about moving to Roma despite meeting with the Italian club who had agreed terms with Chelsea, reports Corriere dello Sport.
- The Sun claims Everton have joined Tottenham, Inter and Zenit in pursuing Napoli skipper Lorenzo Insigne.
To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. Forgot password?