Eduardo Camavinga prepares for life at Real Madrid
The young French midfielder is scheduled to arrive in Madrid on Tuesday. He will then undergo a medical before getting settled into life at Valdebebas.
Real Madrid's latest signing, Eduardo Camavinga, is scheduled to land in Madrid on Tuesday. The French midfielder's intention is to travel from Paris to Madrid the day after playing for the France U-21 team. Les Bleus play against the Faroe Islands on Monday at 18:30. After the match, he will travel with the rest of the squad to Paris, from where he will leave the following day for Madrid.
Once he has landed in the Spanish capital, Camavinga will undergo a medical and visit Madrid's Valdebebas training facility. It is not yet known when he will be officially presented, but the most likely date is Wednesday, August 8. Initially and until he finds a home, his intention is to stay in the residence at the Valdebebas sports complex until he finds a new home.
What is clearer to Camavinga is that the day after landing in Madrid he will be available to start working under Carlo Ancelotti. The player has told his entourage that he is anxious to put on the famous white shirt and start working under the Italian coach.
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?