Amir Cup Final 2021 to be played at Al Thumama Stadium
Al Sadd and Al Rayyan will contest the Amir Cup Final at the newly completed 40,000-seat Al Thumama Stadium.
The 49th Amir Cup Final will be played at Al Thumama Stadium on Friday 22nd October 2021, marking the completion of Qatar’s 6th FIFA World Cup 2022 ready venue after Khalifa International, Al Janoub, Education City, Ahmad Bin Ali and Al Bayt stadiums.
Al Sadd and Al Rayyan will contest the Amir Cup Final at the newly completed 40,000-seat Al Thumama Stadium. Details regarding ticket sales and stadium fan capacity will be released in due course.
Al Thumama Stadium was designed by renowned Qatari architect Ibrahim M. Jaidah and will host matches up to and including the quarter final at the FIFA World Cup 2022. The stadium will also host matches up to and including the semi final at this year’s FIFA Arab Cup 2021.
Recommended in English
- NFL How and where to watch Broncos vs. Chiefs
- NFL What's the problem with Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Steelers star T.J. Watt given the all-clear to face Ravens
- NBA Golden State Warriors coach Kerr on San Antonio Spurs defeat
- COVID-19 What is the natural rate of unemployment formula?