Kylian Mbappé’s mother: Renewal talks with PSG are going well
According to RMC Sport, PSG will offer Mbappé a new deal that would make him the highest paid player in the squad.
Kylian Mbappé’s mother, Fayza Lamari, has spoken to French media outlet Le Parisien about her son’s future.
Lamari discussed the possibility of Mbappé extending his current deal with PSG for another year. "We are in talks with PSG right now and it’s going well. I even spoke to Leonardo last night [Monday]. But will we reach an outcome? One thing is sure: he will give his all right up until the end to win the Champions League.
"Kylian needs to feel satisfied. If he’s unhappy, he is capable of telling you: 'I’m finishing my career'. And he says that to us often, actually [smiles]. With Kylian, it can all change from one day to the next."
PSG aim to keep hold of Mbappé
PSG remain focused on doing everything possible to keep their number 7, who has admitted he asked to leave the club in the summer. Sporting director Leonardo and club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi are still confident of eventually reaching an agreement with the France international.
Yesterday, RMC Sport claimed that, over the coming weeks, PSG will offer Mbappé a new deal, one that would make him the highest paid player in the squad and therefore earn more than Leo Messi and Neymar.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers