Black Friday 2021: When do stores open and when will the deals end?
To account for supply chain limitations, many major retailers have extended Black Friday sales to deal with product shortages. How long will the deals last?
Much of the news has been focused on the supply chain issues that are leading to major shortages across industries globally. To account for these logistical challenges, many retailers have extended the "Black Friday sale" period to allow more time for products to arrive.
While in the past, many major retailers had opened their stores during the evening on Thanksgiving for Black Friday. However, after the pandemic limited a company's ability to open at full capacity last year, many decided not to open until Friday morning. This year, many have decided to continue remaining closed to give the majority of employees time to spend with their friends and family.
Apple will be offering customers discounts between Friday 26 November and Monday 29 November. The company will not be offering discounts in a traditional way, rather they will be giving those who purchase certain products gift cards that range in value.
Apple Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals
Receive a $50 Apple Gift Card
- Accessories: Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTag 4 pack, and Magic Keyboard
- Apple TV: Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Apple Watch: Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- Beats: Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, and more
- iPhone: iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE
Receive a $75 Apple Gift Card
- AirPods: AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max
Receive a $100 Apple Gift Card
- iPad: iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9”
- Mac: eligible Mac notebook or Mac mini
Receive a $200 Apple Gift Card
- Mac: 27‑inch iMac
Best Buy's Black Friday deals started on 18 October. The company announced a new set of items that would go on sale on 19 November, and customers can take advantage while supplies last until 28 November.
For those looking to head to the store for in-person shopping on Friday, most locations will open at 5 a.m.
Black Friday at Costco will begin on Thanksgiving and run through Monday 29 November. Most stores will open on Friday morning between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. for those looking to shop in person.
All Costco locations will be closed on Thanksgiving proper.
On Black Friday, Macy's stores will open at 6 am and keep doors open till midnight. Macy's began its Black Friday deals on 22 November, and they will come to an end on 27 November. However, many expect there to be more sales announced on Cyber Monday.
All Target locations will remain closed on Thanksgiving, following an announcement from their CEO earlier this year. Depending on your location, stores will reopen at 7 am on Friday. The sales started on the 21st of November and will end on the 27th.
Walmart also began offering their customers, especially those with Walamrt+ Black Friday discounts earlier this month. All Walmart locations will be closed on Thanksgiving, and reopen at 5 a.m. on Black Friday to welcome shoppers.
At Walmart, Black Friday ends as Cyber Monday begins, meaning through the beginning of next week, there is still time to score a deal or two.
Recommended in English
- NFL Patriots vs Bills, Monday Night Football: five players to watch
- NFL Dalvin Cook ruled out of Vikings-Lions clash
- SOCIAL MEDIA Cassano explains Cristiano Ronaldo Whatsapp spat
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible line-up against Real Sociedad
- NBA Ten NBA records that might never be broken: Jordan, Abdul-Jabbar...
- NBA Winning Suns finally eclipsed as Warriors get revenge