Premier League match-day 15 preview
The key points ahead of this weekend's Premier League action with the London derby between West Ham and Chelsea one of the standout games.
Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 15th round of Premier League fixtures from December 4-6 (times ET):
Saturday, Dec. 4
West Ham United v Chelsea (07:00)
* Chelsea have beaten West Ham in their last two Premier League meetings without conceding a goal.
* Chelsea have won all four London derbies they have played in the Premier League this season.
* West Ham lost 1-0 when the teams last met at the London Stadium in the Premier League in April.
Newcastle United v Burnley (0900)
* Burnley have won only two of the 10 Premier League matches against Newcastle, with both victories secured at home.
* Burnley won 4-3 on penalties when the teams met in the League Cup this season.
* Newcastle won 3-1 against Burnley when they last played at St James' Park in the Premier League.
Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion (0900)
* Brighton have beaten Southampton only once in eight Premier League meetings.
* Four of the eight Premier League games between the teams have ended in a draw.
* All three of Southampton's league wins over Brighton have been away from home.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool (0900)
* Liverpool have won nine straight Premier League games against Wolves.
* Wolves have won only once against Liverpool in the Premier League, while the Merseyside club have triumphed 11 times.
* Liverpool have kept five clean sheets in their last six Premier League games against Wolves.
Watford v Manchester City (1230)
* Watford are yet to beat City in the Premier League.
* City have won 10 straight Premier League games against Watford.
* City's biggest victory in the Premier League came against Watford, when they won 8-0 in September 2019.
Sunday, Dec. 5
Leeds United v Brentford (0900)
* This will be the first Premier League meeting between the teams.
* The last time they met was in February 2020, when they drew 1-1 in the second-tier Championship.
* Leeds last beat Brentford in August 2019, securing a 1-0 win in the Championship.
Manchester United v Crystal Palace (0900)
* United have won 17 times against Palace in the Premier League, with nine victories coming at home.
* Palace defeated United 3-1 when the teams last met in the Premier League at Old Trafford.
* Five of the 24 Premier League matches between the teams have ended in a draw, including their latest meeting.
Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City (0900)
* Tottenham have won 10 of the 18 Premier League games against Norwich.
* Norwich last defeated Tottenham in the Premier League in February 2014, winning 1-0.
* Tottenham's latest Premier League home win over Norwich was in January 2020, when they defeated Norwich 2-1.
Aston Villa v Leicester City (1130)
* Villa manager Steven Gerrard played under Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers when Rodgers was in charge of Liverpool.
* Leicester have won 10 of their 24 Premier League games against Villa.
* Villa lost 2-1 to Leicester in their last Premier League meeting at Villa Park.
Monday, Dec. 6
Everton v Arsenal (1500)
* Arsenal have won 34 times in the Premier League against Everton, including 12 wins away from home.
* Everton beat Arsenal 1-0 when they last met in the Premier League at the Emirates Stadium in April.
* Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta had a spell at Everton during his playing career.