CoD Warzone, Operation Monarch: all challenges and how to get the rewards
Call of Duty: Warzone Operation Monarch is available until May 25. We tell you how to complete all the challenges of the event and its rewards.
Call of Duty: Warzone is celebrating Operation Monarch until May 25. The entire community can participate in the fight between Godzilla and King Kong across Caldera at no additional cost on PS5, PS4, Xbox X|S Series, Xbox One and PC. As usual in the free-to-play, a special event comes hand in hand with themed rewards. During this period, you will be able to unlock unique equipment and cosmetics linked to the two monsters.
Operation Monarch event in Call of Duty Warzone: all challenges and how to complete them
- Use a Kong or Godzilla Killstreak Three Times – Reward: Rare “Monarch Eyes Only” Charm
- Deal 135,000 total damage to Kong in Titan Frenzy Events – Reward: Legendary “Team Godzilla” Emblem
- Collect 3,000 Monarch Intel – Reward: Epic “Skyline Crasher” Calling Card
- Deal 135,000 total damage to Godzilla in Titan Frenzy Events – Reward: Legendary “Team Kong” Emblem
- Play Operation Monarch for 6 Hours (accumulative) – Reward: Epic “Ancestral Skull” Charm
- Deal 500,000 damage to Titans – Reward: Rare “Concrete Jungle” Sticker
- Use a Kong or Godzilla Killstreak Once – Rare “Ancient Remains” Charm
- Place in the Top 15 twelve times in the Operation Monarch Limited-Time Mode – Reward: Epic “One Will Fall” Spray
- Complete all 8 challenges – Reward: “Ancient Rivalry” Marksman Rifle blueprint
In addition to these challenges, the Call of Duty blog mentions that “ Monarch is also giving out rewards just by playing the Operation Monarch mode and braving the Titan Frenzy in-game event… Rumour has it that Monarch has a few secret rewards for the brave (or just plain reckless), so experiment with both monsters and see what you can find…”
Operation Monarch is a separate playlist from the traditional modes. In it, you will fight against 60 other players to locate the SCREAM devices, which will allow you to control one of the two monsters. Both King Kong and Godzilla have different abilities that bring the land, sea and air combat into action. This is all part of the content planned during the third season of CoD Warzone and Vanguard.
Source | Call of Duty Warzone