Madrid sign up Borja Mayoral on long-term deal
The 18-year-old Castilla striker, who is one of the most promising talents to emerge from La Fábrica in recent years, signs extension until 2021.
Real Madrid have tied up a contract agreement with 18-year-old Castilla striker Borja Mayoral, one of the greatest prospects to emerge from La Fábrica in recent years. After a few weeks of negotiations on Tuesday the forward, who made his first-team debut under Rafa Benítez earlier this season in a Liga match against Las Palmas, put pen to paper on a deal keeping him at the Bernabéu until 2021.
Mayoral won the Golden Boot at the under-19 European Championship last summer and has already debuted with the under-21s. So far this season he has scored 12 goals for Castilla.
Mayoral’s rapid rise has alerted several clubs to his potential. Arsenal and Liverpool have been credited with an interest in the striker and there are no shortage of Liga clubs who would like to avail themselves of his services. La Gazzetta dello Sport included Mayoral on a recent list of the 50 most promising talents in world football aged under 20.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds