PREMIER LEAGUE | B'MOUTH 0-2 ARSENAL
Arsenal back in the title race after beating Bournemouth
The Gunners' 2-0 win over the Cherries re-established them as serious contenders for their first Premier League title since 2004.
Arsenal re-established themselves as serious contenders for their first Premier League title since 2004 with a comfortable 2-0 victory at lowly Bournemouth on Sunday.
A first win in four games took them level on points with second-placed Tottenham Hotspur, their bitter local rivals who have a superior goal difference. After more than five hours without a league goal, Arsenal scored two in little more than a minute midway through the first half, first through Mesut Ozil from close range, after 23 minutes, and then via Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain a minute later.
Arsene Wenger's team are still five points behind leaders Leicester City but host the Foxes next Sunday in what is shaping up to be a key clash in an unpredictable title race.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates