Football Leaks release James' contract: €7.7M per year
According to the deal the Colombian made 7,009,930 in his first season with los blancos, in 2015-2016 his pay automatically jumped to 7,759,380.
Football Leaks has continued its interest in the details of Real Madrid players' contracts; on January 20 Bale's contract filtered through the site and last week both Toni Kroos and Xabi Alonso's clauses between Real Madrid and Bayern were brought out into the light of day.
This Monday it was James Rodriguez' turn to have his contract broadcast to the internet.
According to the document,the Colombian, who joined the club blanco on June 22 2014, signed for six seasons for the renumeration of 7,009,930 gross in his first season. Automatic raises put him on 7,759,380, the salary Madrid's '10' will enjoy until the end of ihs contract in 2019-2020.
Football Leaks is a website that came to prominence last September, many of the writers are Portuguese and it opreates from Russia. It has been releasing private details of contracts signed by professional footballers and confidential documents since then, including Gareth Bale's contract, the rights deal between 'Neymar Sport Marketing' and Santos, Mangala (Porto-City), Hulk (Porto-Zenit), Garay (Benfica-Zenit), among others.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"