Paços Ferreira starlet Diogo Jota set for Atlético Madrid
According to sources close to the Portuguese side, the 19-year-old winger is to join the Spanish capital outfit for the coming five seasons.
Atlético Madrid have reached an agreement with Paços Ferreira over the signing of young Portuguese winger Diogo Jota, sources close to the Primeira Liga outfit have revealed to AS.
The 19-year-old had been attracting the attentions of a raft of other major European sides, including Benfica in his native country.
However, AS understands that the starlet is to commit to Los Rojiblancos for the next five seasons, joining up with Diego Simeone's men in the summer.
The deal, which is yet to be officially confirmed, sees Atlético continue their policy of bolstering their squad with up-and-coming young talent.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?