Paços Ferreira starlet Diogo Jota set for Atlético Madrid
According to sources close to the Portuguese side, the 19-year-old winger is to join the Spanish capital outfit for the coming five seasons.
Atlético Madrid have reached an agreement with Paços Ferreira over the signing of young Portuguese winger Diogo Jota, sources close to the Primeira Liga outfit have revealed to AS.
The 19-year-old had been attracting the attentions of a raft of other major European sides, including Benfica in his native country.
However, AS understands that the starlet is to commit to Los Rojiblancos for the next five seasons, joining up with Diego Simeone's men in the summer.
The deal, which is yet to be officially confirmed, sees Atlético continue their policy of bolstering their squad with up-and-coming young talent.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Italy to decide tomorrow if and when Serie A will return
- Coronavirus: Messi says resuming season will be 'like starting from scratch'
- Coronavirus | USA What are the CDC guidelines to schools reopening in the US?
- Coronavirus | USA Stimulus checks: which states received more payments?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho could enter Lautaro Martínez operation
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham trio Kane, Son and Bergwijn all back to full fitness