A lot has been said about how poorly Real Madrid conducted themselves in Gran Canaria in spite of their 1-2 win against Las Palmas. Zidane made his thoughts clear after the match: “Like this, we’re going nowhere; I’m bothered and worried”.
There’s one image of Sunday’s game that sums up why Zizou is so concerned. In the 39th minute of the first half Gareth Bale shocked his own dugout when he tuned out from the game and instead concentrated on fixing what looked to be a problem with the elastic band holding his well-groomed bun aloft his head.
The Welshman spent 25 seconds fixing his hair and ambling slowly down the pitch, jogging 60 metres as the rest of his team-mates were transitioning into defence. Las Palmas were on the attack but he was too busy with his flowing locks to care.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?