Anything but Rude Boy Kaká meets Rihanna
The Barbadian bombshell was in town to perform her new show, and the former Real Madrid man wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to meet her.
Rihanna's 'Anti World Tour' has begun and Orlando City midfield maestro Kaká was in no mood to miss the Barbadian diva, who purports to being a football fan, in action.
Rihanna travelled to Kaká's native Brazil in 2014 for the World Cup and was also rumoured to have struck up a 'special' relationship with Real Madrid's Karim Benzema.
The pop star was performing in Tampa and the former Ballon d'Or made the trip to see the show and managed to blag his way backstage as his Twitter account indicates.
Kaká was the man about town over the weekend in Florida as he also bumped into John Maxwell, a prominent author who writes on the subject of leadership.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game