Anything but Rude Boy Kaká meets Rihanna
The Barbadian bombshell was in town to perform her new show, and the former Real Madrid man wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to meet her.
Rihanna's 'Anti World Tour' has begun and Orlando City midfield maestro Kaká was in no mood to miss the Barbadian diva, who purports to being a football fan, in action.
Rihanna travelled to Kaká's native Brazil in 2014 for the World Cup and was also rumoured to have struck up a 'special' relationship with Real Madrid's Karim Benzema.
The pop star was performing in Tampa and the former Ballon d'Or made the trip to see the show and managed to blag his way backstage as his Twitter account indicates.
Kaká was the man about town over the weekend in Florida as he also bumped into John Maxwell, a prominent author who writes on the subject of leadership.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement