TIERRA DE AVENTURAS
Incredible acrobatics over the perils of the Indo river
'Tierra de Aventuras', the new AStv channel that looks at exciting activities in fascinating places brings you Sebastián Álvaro and his team of thrill seekers.
'Tierra de Aventuras' (World of Adventure) shares with viewers the most spectacular experiences in some of the most beautiful and unknown locations around our planet. Taking us on this voayage is Sebastián Álvaro and his team.
In this first journey, Ramón Morillos, who holds various paramotor altitude and distance records, along with another of the best pilots of the world, Thomas de Dorlodot, demonstrate their graceful control of their machines above the Skardu dunes and the fast-flowing water of the River Indo, one of the fiercest and most dangerous known to man. It's a show of confidence in their abilities where no error of judgement would go unpunished.
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass