TIERRA DE AVENTURAS
Incredible acrobatics over the perils of the Indo river
'Tierra de Aventuras', the new AStv channel that looks at exciting activities in fascinating places brings you Sebastián Álvaro and his team of thrill seekers.
'Tierra de Aventuras' (World of Adventure) shares with viewers the most spectacular experiences in some of the most beautiful and unknown locations around our planet. Taking us on this voayage is Sebastián Álvaro and his team.
In this first journey, Ramón Morillos, who holds various paramotor altitude and distance records, along with another of the best pilots of the world, Thomas de Dorlodot, demonstrate their graceful control of their machines above the Skardu dunes and the fast-flowing water of the River Indo, one of the fiercest and most dangerous known to man. It's a show of confidence in their abilities where no error of judgement would go unpunished.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys