TIERRA DE AVENTURAS
Incredible acrobatics over the perils of the Indo river
'Tierra de Aventuras', the new AStv channel that looks at exciting activities in fascinating places brings you Sebastián Álvaro and his team of thrill seekers.
'Tierra de Aventuras' (World of Adventure) shares with viewers the most spectacular experiences in some of the most beautiful and unknown locations around our planet. Taking us on this voayage is Sebastián Álvaro and his team.
In this first journey, Ramón Morillos, who holds various paramotor altitude and distance records, along with another of the best pilots of the world, Thomas de Dorlodot, demonstrate their graceful control of their machines above the Skardu dunes and the fast-flowing water of the River Indo, one of the fiercest and most dangerous known to man. It's a show of confidence in their abilities where no error of judgement would go unpunished.
Te recomendamos en English
- FA CUP FINAL 2021 Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City result, goals, summary, highlights | FA Cup Final 2021
- LaLiga Barcelona - Celta: times, TV & how to watch online
- Euro 2020 Zlatan Ibrahimovic ruled out of Euro 2020
- NBA NBA: Mavericks coach stresses importance of avoiding play-in
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in New York
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers