TIERRA DE AVENTURAS
Incredible acrobatics over the perils of the Indo river
'Tierra de Aventuras', the new AStv channel that looks at exciting activities in fascinating places brings you Sebastián Álvaro and his team of thrill seekers.
'Tierra de Aventuras' (World of Adventure) shares with viewers the most spectacular experiences in some of the most beautiful and unknown locations around our planet. Taking us on this voayage is Sebastián Álvaro and his team.
In this first journey, Ramón Morillos, who holds various paramotor altitude and distance records, along with another of the best pilots of the world, Thomas de Dorlodot, demonstrate their graceful control of their machines above the Skardu dunes and the fast-flowing water of the River Indo, one of the fiercest and most dangerous known to man. It's a show of confidence in their abilities where no error of judgement would go unpunished.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?