Carrasco, Saúl and Lucas injuries not serious
An Atlético Madrid medical report on the trio appears to suggest all three are in with a chance of making Saturday's LaLiga clash with Real Betis.
Atlético Madrid's supporters have been given encouraging news on injury victims Yannick Ferreira Carrasco, Saúl Ñíguez and Lucas Hernández, who all picked up problems in recent days while on international duty.
Winger Carrasco won't be involved in Belgium's friendly with Portugal on Tuesday after suffering a knock in training, and in a medical report issued on Monday evening Atlético explained that tests have revealed "a trauma to the inside of the right ankle", in an assessment that seems to suggest he could make Los Rojiblancos' LaLiga clash with Real Betis on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Saúl came away from Spain Under-21s' match against Croatia on Thursday with a left ankle complaint and Atleti have confirmed a mild sprain, leaving the 21-year-old midfielder also in with a chance of being fit for Los Colchoneros' upcoming engagement at the Vicente Calderón.
And France Under-21 man Lucas likewise appears in contention for this weekend's fixture. The defender was ruled out of Les Bleus' Monday encounter with Macedonia due to a back issue, which Atlético have described as "posttraumatic bone bruising at the third lumbar vertebra level", adding: "It is not serious".
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: McConnell confirms there will be checks for low-income Americans
- Premier League Lloris explains bust-up with Spurs team-mate Son
- Football Man Utd and Man City battling for Koulibaly and Skriniar
- Coronavirus FC Dallas out of MLS is Back Tournament due to Covid-19 cases
- BARCELONA Bartomeu confident of ninth Messi Barcelona renewal
- Qatar 2022 Aspire's online program aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle