Alonso: this is how his back looks 10 days before the China GP
The Asturian driver showed off his back to fans on social media and said that he was "happy with how things were going"
In the Australia GP we saw the chilling accident that resulted in Fernando Alonso suffering and being at risk of not returning to the circuit, at least for this season. But he was keen to get back in the seat as quickly as possible however knew that this wouldn't be possible due to a fracture of the ninth rib on his left side. The bruises are clearly visible.
The Spaniard posted a photo of his back on social media accompanied by the text: "We are gradually returning to normal training, exercise bike and and elastics (just what they let you do with a broken rib...)! I'm happy how it's going."
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Is armpit pain after the covid vaccine or booster shot a normal symptom?
- SOCCER Mohamed Salah sends message to Barcelona
- MLS Jesse Marsch linked to LAFC job after being sacked by RB Leipzig
- USMNT Christian Pulisic explains struggle on the road to recovery
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United manager Rangnick delivers a 'chapeau' to Ronaldo work-rate
- NBA Did the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo miss the game against Miami Heat?