Alonso: this is how his back looks 10 days before the China GP
The Asturian driver showed off his back to fans on social media and said that he was "happy with how things were going"
In the Australia GP we saw the chilling accident that resulted in Fernando Alonso suffering and being at risk of not returning to the circuit, at least for this season. But he was keen to get back in the seat as quickly as possible however knew that this wouldn't be possible due to a fracture of the ninth rib on his left side. The bruises are clearly visible.
The Spaniard posted a photo of his back on social media accompanied by the text: "We are gradually returning to normal training, exercise bike and and elastics (just what they let you do with a broken rib...)! I'm happy how it's going."
Te recomendamos en English
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today
- FOOTBALL Mourinho: Bale over psychological scars of past injuries
- IWD2021 What is the International Women’s Day 2021 theme?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Giannis wasn't focused on perfect performance after MVP display inspires Team LeBron
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 LeBron 'in awe' of Antetokounmpo and Curry
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: who gets the payment, how much, who qualifies, IRS tax | Live