Alonso: this is how his back looks 10 days before the China GP
The Asturian driver showed off his back to fans on social media and said that he was "happy with how things were going"
In the Australia GP we saw the chilling accident that resulted in Fernando Alonso suffering and being at risk of not returning to the circuit, at least for this season. But he was keen to get back in the seat as quickly as possible however knew that this wouldn't be possible due to a fracture of the ninth rib on his left side. The bruises are clearly visible.
The Spaniard posted a photo of his back on social media accompanied by the text: "We are gradually returning to normal training, exercise bike and and elastics (just what they let you do with a broken rib...)! I'm happy how it's going."
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2