Alonso: this is how his back looks 10 days before the China GP
The Asturian driver showed off his back to fans on social media and said that he was "happy with how things were going"
In the Australia GP we saw the chilling accident that resulted in Fernando Alonso suffering and being at risk of not returning to the circuit, at least for this season. But he was keen to get back in the seat as quickly as possible however knew that this wouldn't be possible due to a fracture of the ninth rib on his left side. The bruises are clearly visible.
The Spaniard posted a photo of his back on social media accompanied by the text: "We are gradually returning to normal training, exercise bike and and elastics (just what they let you do with a broken rib...)! I'm happy how it's going."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- REAL MADRID Asensio is back in the equation at Real Madrid
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event