Alonso: this is how his back looks 10 days before the China GP
The Asturian driver showed off his back to fans on social media and said that he was "happy with how things were going"
In the Australia GP we saw the chilling accident that resulted in Fernando Alonso suffering and being at risk of not returning to the circuit, at least for this season. But he was keen to get back in the seat as quickly as possible however knew that this wouldn't be possible due to a fracture of the ninth rib on his left side. The bruises are clearly visible.
The Spaniard posted a photo of his back on social media accompanied by the text: "We are gradually returning to normal training, exercise bike and and elastics (just what they let you do with a broken rib...)! I'm happy how it's going."
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia